Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Rome Journey Begins

Hi there,
This is my first blog so hopefully this read won't be to painful. I am Mr. Dubs, I will refer to my wife as Mrs. Dubs and we have 3 lil dubs. I started this blog way to late so let me take a moment and get you caught up. We have been in our current home 6 years and while we love it , we simply have outgrown it. We have been looking in various communities in the Richmond,Va area for about the past 8 months. One day while we were out and about we decided to swing by a new, growing Ryan Home community. After viewing a model ,looking at some floor plans and also comparing size of house we could get for the money , myself and Mrs. Dubs fell in love with the Rome. It offers us everything we could ever want in a home plus more, so our Ryan Home Rome journey begins.



No comments:

Post a Comment